Oakley’s Raised Bed Soil Mix is produced using our own premium Topsoil and Compost. Once Produced our top soil mix is stored under cover giving a dry product available throughout the year.
- Our Raised Bed Soil Mix is consistent, clean, safe and traceable.
- High in nutrients which which will help build a strong root system for your beds/allotments and increase your growth rates (flowers and vegetables).
- Screened down to 10mm and has added grit for drainage.
- Ratio of 70% topsoil and 30% compost
- Once produced our Raised Bed Soil Mix is stored under cover giving a dry product available throughout the year.
- As it is a fully natural product our Raised Bed Soil Mix can contain annual weeds, but these are easily managed using normal weed-control methods.
- Sold by the bulk bag.
*Our new formula has a higher percentage of compost which means the nutrient level is now also higher.
Oakley’s Raised Bed Soil Mix is delivered in large bulk bags which are either craned off our lorry or lifted using a forklift “moffett” on to your property. Bags will be positioned as close to your garden as the driver can safely do so. Bulk Bags are a great way of reducing the mess created by having soil delivered loose. Please note, we group our deliveries together by size and location so we can not always guarantee you will receive your delivery by a crane or forklift. If you have a specific delivery requirement please contact us when you place your order.
We deliver to gardens, allotments and development sites throughout Essex and Suffolk. If you are just outside of our delivery area please contact our office on 01255 886096 to see if delivery is possible.
Large Bulk deliveries are available of this product. Please contact our office on 01255 886096 for more details.